Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why a blog dedicated to politics?

Hello Everyone!

So I have been wanting to start a blog but could never figure out what to blog about or what to say. Well for my senior PR campaigns class, we have been given the task to start a blog on something we are interested in and blog about it. Well I chose to start a blog about politics.

Honestly I have never been interested in politics. I have always thought it causes to many complications and caused to many arguments with people. However I know it is very important to society and I know I need to have my own opinion on matters.

With this blog I want to learn and grow and see the growth in action. I'm not sure where to start, so I guess I will just look at the news (ugh lol) and see what catches my eye and blog about it.

My goals....

1.) Become more interested in this important matter
2.) Feel like I have an opinion of my own

Chit Chat soon!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a blog! As a Political Science major I think it is very important that people know what is going on in our country today and have informed opinions about important issues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I'm with ya! I can't wait to read your posts over the course of the semester. I haven't really had too much of an interest in politics, but I feel that it is very important that I do. While I studied abroad last summer I was embarrassed that people from other countries knew more about US politics than the people on my trip.
    Good Luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete